Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm Back!


Oh hey 2015, what’s up? It may have been several years since I’ve posted on here, but I’m so happy to be back!

I started this blog back in 2011 while I was in the midst of my Post Graduate Public Relations Program at Niagara College. After graduation I quickly got swept up in many new experiences and I lost touch with the routine I was in with my blog posts. But now I’m back and ready to start the ball rolling here again.

Over the past few years I’ve been lucky enough to travel all over the world. After finishing my PR program I spent two months in Europe. I loved travelling and exploring before I took that trip; but I definitely came home with a serious case of the travel bug. I knew that I needed to find a job that would allow (and hopefully even require) me to travel. So I did just that. I spent a year working onboard cruise ships as an activity host/ coordinator. I got to visit amazing places including Alaska, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, Central and South America, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Fiji, Australia and all over The Caribbean. I feel extremely grateful to have had this experience. I know I never would have had the opportunity to see even half of these places by the age of 26 if it wasn’t for that job.

I’m now spending a bit of time living in England and I can’t wait to get back into blogging. I’ve been keeping up with the latest and best chick lit and I’m eager to share my thoughts and suggestions with my friends and everyone else who shares my reading interests (or my travelling interests). I've always said that Chick Lit and traveling go hand in hand since it's an often humours light-hearted form of literary fiction - perfect for a bit of light reading on the beach or at the airport.

Be sure to check back weekly for my upcoming reviews.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment